Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shady Complex

I downloaded the trial version of Shadow Complex and really enjoyed it. It reminded me of the five seconds I have played of Super Metroid (yes, I am ashamed) and of Knytt Stories in it's exploratory ways.

Ironically, I never would have heard of this game if not for the failed boycott of it by gay-rights activists. When I first heard of this boycott, I was more than happy to join it as I had heard nothing about the game and was more than happy to stick it to the homophobic man.

But now I have read more about it and I have played it and I enjoy it. Conundrum much? Yes!

But! My ingenius girlfriend may have saved my conscience on this one. I can buy the game, play it, and just try to get some screen-captures of guards/characters in suggestive, homosexual poses, and post those online. if I think about it, this probably won't actually work, so I am trying not to think about it to hard.

Expect a rant on what is wrong with Bioshock in the near future.

7 comments:

saralawrence said...


I was really amazed reading this

Estella said...

For sure I will check out more posts. This is just great! So Continue

Fuller said...

What your declaring is entirely genuine article. Thank a lot for this one

Andrei said...

Hey pretty, I am so thrilled that I found this blog, Just like to say thank you

Mack said...

A really good post, I found a lot of interesting information here. Thanks

Nadia said...

Awesome dispatch! Fantastic blog here, I'm interested with this

Camp said...

Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing work.